CORPORATE | Quality-Health-Safety-Environment
We as ACD Construction, foster our own positive QHSE culture in every project we undertake. Recognizing the significance of HSE in our industry, ACD Construction has adopted a QHSE management system as an integral part of its activities and it has identified the following principles to achieve HSE objectives:
- To comply with applicable national and other pertinent standards, requirements.
- To provide a healthy and safe working environment to increase employee performance, and to motivate its employees to help prevent occupational accidents and diseases.
- To raise HSE awarness in our employees by providing continious training in the area of health and safety.
- To take proactive precautions to prevent unfortunate incidents by preparing thorough risk assessments.
- To provide environmental awarness in a systematic manner in all areas of activity by adopting and fulfilling the environmental management system.
- To ensure that our business partners work in accordance with the requirements of the occupational health and safety management system.
Our QHSE documents:
- TS EN ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE
- TS EN ISO 14001:2005 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE
- TS OHSAS 18001:2008 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE